A Helping Hand offers a range of services to older adults and adults with disabilities with varying needs and diverse living arrangements. One thing is consistent in all of our programs – we strive to help you live with independence and joy.
We understand that choosing out the right care for you starts with understanding your options. Read more about our services below, and when you're ready, let us know how we can help.
Home Care Services
- Get the assistance you need to live safely and independently in your home – wherever you live.
- Rely on services supported by Canopy Home Care of Carol Woods
- From critical functioning to emotional support
- If you need a ride, we can help.
- Escorted, door-to-door medical transportation.
- Get you to your appointment.
- Stop by the pharmacy and back home again.
Respite Care Services
- Sometimes a little break is all you need.
- For family caregivers, respite can give you the chance to recharge.
Charitable Companion Care
- Grants and contributions allows us to offer companionship to individuals of all income levels.
- Your support can provide an older adult with access to health care, trips to the grocery store and more.