The services we offer allow seniors to continue living in an independent capacity. Not only do our services enhance clients’ lives, but they also help prevent premature transitions to higher levels of care so that clients can safely stay in their homes or remain active in assisted living communities.
Our clients desire an enhanced quality of life and wish to actively continue with leisure, lifestyle, and essential activities or receive assistance with new pursuits.
A Helping Hand assists members of the community in maintaining independence and quality of life.
- Stimulating conversation
- Playing games/cards
- Reminiscing/recording family history
- Reading and discussion
- Planning visits/outings/trips
- Medical/personal appointments
- Special trips
- Medication reminders
- Meal planning/preparation
- Light housekeeping/laundry
- Organizing closets/pantries
- House plant care
- Maintaining calendar
- Appointment reminders
- Sorting mail
- Arranging household repairs
- Basic computer instruction
Providing time for caregivers to attend to their own needs
For More Information
To learn more about our services, please contact us.